Sony has unexpectedly launched its new PS5 website to the world, although those hoping to learn when exactly the new console will be announced or go on sale will be disappointed. Neither of those things have been shared yet.
What you do see when you visit the site is a simple text explaining that the console “launches holiday 2020” as well as more text telling us that we can give Sony our email addresses to “be among the first” to learn of release dates when they’re available.
We’ve begun to share some of the incredible features you can expect from PlayStation 5, but we’re not quite ready to fully unveil the next generation of PlayStation. Sign up below to be among the first to receive updates as we announce them, including news on the PS5 release date, PS5 price and the upcoming roster of PS5 launch games.
The site ultimately doesn’t tell us anything, though. We’re hoping that rumors of an announcement in the coming weeks turn out to be accurate, but at this point, it’s difficult to know exactly what Sony has up its sleeve. It’s difficult to believe that the site has gone live just to sit there for months without any more information becoming available, though.
We’ll be keeping our fingers and toes crossed for more news soon. If only so we know exactly how much we need to be putting into our piggy banks ready for launch day.
You can visit the new site at playstation.com/explore/ps5.
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.