iH8sn0w’s Sn0wbreeze 2.0 will drop on Wednesday, 23rd September 2010. For those of you who don’t know, Sn0wbreeze for Windows works like PwnageTool for Mac which helps you in creating custom firmware files so that you can upgrade to new firmware without upgrading your baseband. This allows you to use the existing version of Ultrasn0w for unlocking the phone so that you can use it with any carrier you like.
- iPhone 2G
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS (old bootrom) – Must be already jailbroken. (If you are jailbroken using Spirit or JailbreakMe, use Spirit2Pwn from http://repo.woowiz.net)
- iPhone 3GS (new bootrom) – Must be currently jailbroken on 3.1.2.
- iPod Touch 1G
- iPod Touch 2G (Non-MC Model)
- iPod Touch 2G (MC Model) – Must be currently jailbroken on 3.1.2.
- iPod Touch 3G – Must be currently jailbroken on 3.1.2.
You may also like to check out:
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch 3G / 2G, and iPad 3.2.1 with JailbreakMe 2.0
- How to Unlock iOS 4.0.1 on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G [Guide]
- How to Jailbreak (PwnageTool, Redsn0w), Unlock and Downgrade iOS 4.0.2 [Guide]
- How to Jailbreak and Unlock iOS 4.1 on iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G with Redsn0w, Ultrasn0w, PwnageTool, GreenPois0n, and, SHAtter [Downgrade]
- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.2 with PwnageTool and Sn0wbreeze [Downgrade]