Amazon is currently selling the Wemo Mini Smart Plug for just $19.99 if you order now. Normally the smart plug would retail for around $35, so you’re saving around 43% here.
You don’t need to enter any discount codes or clip any on-page coupons in order to take advantage of this deal. Just add the smart plug to your cart and check out as you normally would in order to save. And do it soon – we don’t know how long this price will be available.
We’ve said many times before how much we like smart plugs, and we’re going to say it again. They’re a great, inexpensive way to dip your toe into the world of smart homes and automation. You can take almost anything and smarten it up by plugging it into one of these smart plugs, for example.
The plug itself is nice and small, so it won’t get in the way of whatever you want to put into a socket near it. There’s a handy power button on the plug itself as well, so you won’t need to open any apps to turn appliances off.
You can, of course, take advantage of things like timers and whatnot, and there’s support for things like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit, too. Just make sure to order soon to avoid missing out.
Buy: Wemo Mini Smart Plug from Amazon: $19.99 | Original price $35
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.