Today is Amazon Prime Day in case you had somehow managed to miss that. You’d have done well to miss it – 90% of the internet is talking about it right now and the remaining 10% are all buying things instead. Which portion do you fall into?
Right now, you should probably be buying yourself a new Razer PC gaming accessory with Amazon offering up to 50% off depending on what you’re looking to pick up. Right now, there are discounts on things like the excellent Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed wireless gaming mouse for just $39.99. Then there’s the equally popular Razer Huntsman Gaming Keyboard for just $79.99.
There’s much, much more going into this deal as well. There are deals across the electronics, video games, musical instruments – really – and office Products categories so there is surely a deal to be had for pretty much everyone right here. These deals will only last for a limited amount of time as well, so make sure to pick up your gaming accessory of choice before it’s too late. You know you’ll be mad with yourself if you miss out!
There’s so much available as part of this deal that we can’t link them all individually. Instead, you can check out the deals by clicking on this link.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.