Amazon is currently offering the latest MacBook Air starting at just $949.99, down from the usual asking price of $1100. That means you’re saving a cool $149 without having to do a thing. No clipping of coupons and no entering of discount codes. Just add the MacBook Air to your cart and check out as normal.
You can even choose which color you’d like, including Space Gray, Silver, and Gold. Make sure to have the correct color selected when adding the machine to your cart to avoid accidentally getting the wrong one.
Buy: New Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage): $949.99 | Original price: $1100
This being the latest and greatest MacBook Air to come out of Apple, it features the 13.3-inch Retina display that is new to this model. That also includes True Tone to make sure colors look exactly as they should, regardless of the ambient light temperature.
Each machine comes with an Intel Core i5 processor backed up with 8GB of RAM and a 128GB super-fast SSD. Two Thunderbolt 3 ports take care of connectivity and charging, while graphics come in the form of an Intel UHD Graphics 617 solution.
This is the best MacBook Air that Apple has ever built and now is a great opportunity to pick one up for a bargain price. If you need a thin, light, and capable computer and want to be able to pay less than $1000, this is the best place to start and end your shopping.
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak