Everyone needs to be able to charge their phones and if you’re anything like us, you’re probably going to be doing it a ton.
The Pitaka MagEZ Juice wireless power bank dock has a couple of great features that make charging less of a bind and right now you can save some money if you use our discount code, too.
We’ve reviewed the MagEZ Juice dock before and you can definitely check that out. The short version of the story is simple – the dock is magnetic so it can hold your phone while it charges without the need for any cables and whatnot. Just slap your phone onto it and it charges. Simple.
But that isn’t all. The charging surface is actually a battery pack that can be removed and, even better, that’s magnetic as well. You can attach it to the back of your iPhone and go about your day as if by magic. Impressive, right?
Even more impressive is the chance to save an extra 10% exclusively on the already competitive prices by entering our special discount code when checking out. Order a Pitaka MagEZ Juice from here and optionally the magnetic MagEZ Case from here and enter the code RedmondPie 10Juice when checking out. That’s all there is to it.
This discount code will run for the remainder of today, August 31 so make sure to get those orders in soon!
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 14 Beta 5 Download Release Date: Here’s When To Expect From Apple
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 4 IPSW Links, iPadOS 14 Beta 4 Released
- iOS 14 Beta 4 OTA Profile File Download Released Without Dev Account, Here’s How To Get It
- Jailbreak iOS 13.6.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Video Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.6.1 To iOS 13.6, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.6.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.6.1
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.