Amazon is now selling Apple’s 10.2-inch iPad with a massive discount, making it available for just $269 if you place an order today. You don’t need to enter any discount codes and there are no on-screen coupons required here, either. Just place an order as you normally would and you’ll find yourself saving big.
Amazon would normally sell the 10.2-inch iPad for around $330, but you can place an order today and pay just $269 and save 18% and $60 without having to do anything special at all. However, we don’t yet know how long Amazon intends to keep this deal around for and that means that it could come to an end at any moment. Act now to make sure that you won’t miss out.
Buy: 2021 Apple 10.2-inch iPad (Wi-Fi, 64GB) – Space Gray from Amazon: $269 | Original price: $330
Gorgeous 10.2-inch Retina display with True Tone
A13 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
8MP Wide back camera, 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage
Up to 256GB storage
At the time of writing, Apple’s base 10.2-inch iPad has more than 28,200 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.8 stars out of a possible five. That’s an excellent score and it’s easy to see why people are finding this iPad so compelling.
Featuring a gorgeous 10.2-inch Retina display, this iPad is great for watching content on. You can play games thanks to the A13 Bionic chip, and 802.11ac Wi-Fi ensures speedy data transfers.
Again, we don’t know how long this deal is going to be available and that means that you really do need to act now to make sure you won’t miss out.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Released As Public Launch Nears
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.0.3 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.0.3 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.