Meta has announced changes to Facebook and Instagram that will make it easier for creators to do their thing on the platforms, with changes to NFTs, subscriptions, and more.
In the world of Instagram, Meta says that creators can now make their own NFTs and then sell them directly to other people using Instagram for the first time.
The company also confirmed that it is expanding the Instagram subscriptions feature to all creators in the United States.
That will allow them to monetize their Instagram content in ways that weren’t possible before, including offering exclusive rewards to subscribers.
On Facebook, Meta also says that it’s expanding its Stars system. Stars are virtual currency that people can use to support creators on live streams, with Meta saying that the currency will also soon be available as an option for other content including photos and pre-recorded video.
There’s also talk of Stars being used to support creators of text posts. Meta also confirmed that the “Professional Mode for Facebook Profiles” will be available to all who want them, too.
The latest news comes as Meta is holding its Creator Week conference with events taking place in a number of locations around the world including Delhi, London, Bali, Los Angeles, and São Paulo.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.