Amazon is currently selling the Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller for just $187.48. Normally it sells for around $230, making this a saving of almost 20%.
You don’t need to do anything special to take advantage of this deal either. Just add the sprinkler controller to your cart and check out as normal to get this price when paying.
While everyone is very familiar with the idea of a smart home, with lights and even robotic vacuums becoming more and more the norm, gardens aren’t quite the same. They aren’t known for their smart technology, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Now you can have your grass and flowers watered just so, and all of it can be controlled from your phone.
The Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller even claims to be able to save as much as 50% on our water bill, and it will even know not to water your garden when it’s raining or frosty. Smart schedules are all part of the system as well, and everything is handled via a simple Android and iPhone app. If you want to be able to manage everything from a PC, no problem. The web app has you covered there, too.
It’s impossible to know how long Amazon will offer this deal for, so be sure to take advantage of it now if you’re in the market for a better, smarter way of controlling your watering needs.
Buy: Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller from Amazon: $187.48 | Original price: $230
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak