Logitech has announced a couple of new computer accessories with a new mouse and keyboard joining the ranks. The one that will capture most attention is the MX Master Mouse 3, the replacement for a mouse that has been super popular in recent years.
The new MX Master 3 has a few improvements when compared with previous models.
The new mouse removes the mechanically scrolling wheel and instead uses an electromagnetic alternative. That will in turn completely change how scrolling feels and will that’s a big deal if you scroll a lot.
The second scroll wheel is now also wider than on previous models while the thumb buttons are now below the wheel, making it easier to reach them compared with the previous MX Master models.
Other improvements include the use of USB-C for charging and the use of stainless steel rather than the rubber coating that we’re used to. Beyond that things are pretty much the same as the models that have proven so popular.
Alongside the new mouse, there’s a new MX Keys keyboard, too. Again it uses USB-C and takes advantage of Logitech’s Unifying receiver for connectivity. The keyboard is also backlit, making it perfect for use at all times of the day.
Both the new MX Master 3 and MX Keys will cost $99 when they start shipping to people later this month. We’re sure the mouse will be an instant classic, just like previous models.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13.1 Beta 2 IPSW Link And OTA Update For iPhone, iPadOS 13.1 Beta 2 For iPad
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 On iPhone X, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro And More Using Unc0ver
- Downgrade iOS 12.4.1 To 12.4 For Jailbreak While Apple Is Still Signing The Firmware
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 12.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4.1 By Downgrading And Jailbreaking iOS 12.4, Here’s How
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]