A number of leaked photos purportedly show cases which have been designed ready for Apple’s iPhone 11 lineup. The cases show a redesigned aperture for Apple’s new triple-camera system, as well as a slight relocation of the Apple branding on the rear of the device.
Apple will officially unveil the brand new next-generation smartphone at a media event on September 10. There will definitely be parts of that event which will unearth new information, but, on the whole, we generally know what to expect from the event, especially where iPhone 11 is concerned.
The cases that we are now seeing don’t bring any new earth-shattering information to the table but do confirm a few things that have already been leaked.
As an example, the top-left hand corner of the cases shows a larger aperture which is clearly meant to house Apple’s brand new triple-lens system. The main design and form factor of iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro is expected to remain largely the same as the current flagship but the dramatic improvement to the hardware and the main selling-point is likely to be this new camera system.
The cases that we are seeing simply corroborate those initial leaks. Interestingly, the cases also seem to show that Apple plans on moving the Apple logo down slightly to be more centralized.
Historically, the Apple logo on the rear of the iPhone has been above the center. Now, with this new device, and seemingly confirmed by the location of the logo on the cases that we are seeing, Apple will be moving the logo down to the center, likely thanks to the fact that the triple-lens camera system consumes more space in the left corner.
But, it could also be that the centralized Apple logo could make a perfect “X marks the spot” location for the speculated bilateral charging functionality. Essentially, behind that centralized Apple logo would be a wireless charging coil capable of charging devices like Apple’s AirPods.
(Renders of the iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, and iPhone 11 Pro Max with centralized logo and no iPhone label)
The cases are not official offerings, which means that they could be way off the mark. With that said, we feel like we know enough about iPhone 11 and its design to suggest that the cases on display are an accurate depiction of what to expect come September 10.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13.1 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.1 Beta 1
- iOS 13.1 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 On iPhone X, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro And More Using Unc0ver
- Downgrade iOS 12.4.1 To 12.4 For Jailbreak While Apple Is Still Signing The Firmware
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 12.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4.1 By Downgrading And Jailbreaking iOS 12.4, Here’s How
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]