Here’s how to install iOS 13.1 beta 1 profile file download for over-the-air (OTA) update without a registered UDID or access to an active Apple dev account.
Now that Apple has made iOS 13.1 beta 1 and iPadOS 13.1 beta 1 available to developers for testing you might also want to take it for a spin yourself. If you’re a developer, then that’s super simple. If not, you can still do it. But you’ll need to follow this guide.
Normally those without developer accounts must wait for a public beta or for the final release to be made available. That can take time and if you’re the impatient type, waiting is no fun. You can get your feet wet right now, but there are caveats.
These updates are beta releases and as always, there’s no telling what weird and wonderful bugs await. Keep that in mind and don’t install these updates on your only device. You’ve been warned.
Now that you’ve had your warning, here’s how to get your hands on the required Configuration Profile in order to install these betas.
Step 1: Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad and open this link here.
Step 2: You’ll need to download a profile to the device. Tap the download button to make that happen.
Step 3: If you are prompted with the message “This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?”, then select Allow.
Step 4: Select Install on the next screen. After the profile is installed, your device will be rebooted.
Step 5: Once your device has restarted, unlock it and launch the Settings app. Next, navigate to General > Software Update you will see the “iOS 13.1 Developer beta” or “iPadOS 13.1 Developer beta” update ready and waiting for you to download and install.
Step 6: Select Download and Install and then wait. The update will install and your device will restart. That’s it!
Once installed, you will have full access to the power of iOS 13.1 or iPadOS 13.1, which means that you will also seriously need to think about raising any issues that may find directly with Apple. Pre-release seeds, by their very definition, are not production ready and should always be treated as such, so keep that in mind.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13.1 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.1 Beta 1
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 On iPhone X, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro And More Using Unc0ver
- Downgrade iOS 12.4.1 To 12.4 For Jailbreak While Apple Is Still Signing The Firmware
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 12.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4.1 By Downgrading And Jailbreaking iOS 12.4, Here’s How
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]