Amazon is offering the Anker PowerPort 6 Lite USB charger for just $11.99 right now. Normally, this would cost around $18.
The charger offers no fewer than six ports for charging your devices which should be enough for even the most power hungry of homes.
Replacing as many as six different plugs with just a single one this unit will save tons of space in your home. It’ll help you keep all of your charging items in one place, too.
All USB ports are good for up to 2.4A of power and they all take advantage of Anker’s advanced power and VoltageBoost technology. That tech ensures that each port provides just the right amount of power so your devices can charge as quickly as possible. The charger can provide a combined 30W across those six ports, too.
This being an Anker PowerPort product, you also get to take advantage of all of the benefits you’d expect of the company. That includes an 18-month warranty and customer service offering.
We’ve long been fans of the work that Anker does but don’t take our word for it. With a score of 4.7 stars from almost 250 reviews, this is sure to be one purchase that you won’t regret. Getting to save some money in the process is just a bonus.
Buy: Anker PowerPort 6 Lite USB charger from Amazon: $11.99 | Original price: $18
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 On iPhone X, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro And More Using Unc0ver
- iOS 12.4 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Unc0ver / Chimera Jailbreaks
- Download iOS 13 Beta 8 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13 Beta 8
- iOS 13 Beta 8 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How-To
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Unc0ver 3.5.0 IPA For iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, iPad Pro Released
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]