Here are iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro compatible Lightning cables that you can get for the new iPhone model from Apple.
If you’re picking up a new iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Pro this year, you’ll get a brand new Lightning cable in the box. But that doesn’t mean that you won’t want to bag yourself one or two more for charging in the car, on the move, or just in another room of your house. And there are plenty to choose from.
In terms of power, all Lightning cables are the same. But some cost more than others and come in different lengths to boot. Here are just some of the options.
Apple Lightning to USB-A Cable (1-meter)
A USB-A to Lightning cable, this is perfect for those who don’t need to fast charge but just need a cable for their car. It’ll work with CarPlay, too.
Buy: Apple Lightning to USB-A Cable (1-meter) from Amazon: $16.48
Belkin BoostCharge Pro Flex Braided
A pack of two USB-C to Lightning cables, both of which are 6.6-feet long, this is the option for people want nice, sturdy charging cables. They’re braided and rated for fast charging, too.
Buy: Belkin BoostCharge Pro Flex Braided from Amazon: $34.99
YEFOOT 6 Lightning Charging Cables
These won’t fast charge anything, but with six of them in a bag and with lengths ranging from 3-feet to 10-feet, they could still come in plenty useful over your iPhone’s life.
Buy: YEFOOT 6 Lightning Charging Cables from Amazon: $6.99
Anker USB-C to Lightning Cable
A solid option, this USB-C to Lightning cable is 6-feet and looks the part while being capable of charging at the fastest speeds available to an iPhone.
Buy: Anker USB-C to Lightning Cable from Amazon: $13.99
Apple Lightning to USB-C Cable (1-meter)
The official fast charging cable, this is Apple’s USB-C to Lightning cable and just like the one that comes in the box.
Buy: Apple Lightning to USB-C Cable (1 m) from Amazon: $18.99
You may also like to check out:
- Best iPhone 14 Plus Screen Protectors You Should Order Today [List]
- Best iPhone 14 Plus Case List For Maximum Protection
- Jailbreak iOS 15.6.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Beta Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Final Release Date Announced, Here’s When You Can Get It
- Download: iOS 16 RC IPSW Links, OTA Profile File For iPhone Released
- iOS 16 RC Profile File Download Of OTA Update Without Dev Account Released
- Download iOS 16 RC IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.