Some iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro users are complaining of a strange green tint to their displays that appears when they unlock their device. Sometimes the green tint goes away almost immediately.
While reports have been sporadic in recent weeks, there’s been a definite uptick in the number of people complaining of the issue more recently.
A number of people have now taken to social media, Reddit, and forums. One MacRumors forum-goer explains that the issue happens around one in four times that they unlock their iPhone 11 Pro.
About 25% of the time when I unlock my launch day iPhone 11 Pro the screen looks all washed out with a green tint. After about 3 seconds it flashes back to normal. Anyone ever have this happen or know if this is a problem on iPhone 11s? I should probably do a restore / set up as new but I’m trying to avoid that if possible.
Multiple people note that the problem started to happen after updating to iOS 13.4.1 but it hasn’t been rectified in subsequent releases.
That’s good news for those suffering from the problem in terms of this not being a hardware issue, but rather something that can be fixed in software. The problem is that Apple hasn’t fixed it in software in multiple updates since the issue started.
Does your iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro have this problem? Shout up in the comments and let us know.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Video Tutorial]
- Best Cydia Repos And Sources For iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Unc0ver
- iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatible With Unc0ver 5.0.x [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- Kodi 18.7 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.5.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 Without Or No Computer, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 13.5.1 To Jailbreak iOS 13.5 While Apple Is Still Signing The Firmware
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak