Here’s iOS 13.5.1 battery life drain comparison video for various different iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices that you may want to know about.
Apple recently released iOS 13.5.1 to the world as a fix for the most recent jailbreak that opened up all devices running iOS 13.5. The update doesn’t do much beyond fix that particular security flaw which should mean that battery life isn’t impacted. But is it?
That’s what iAppleBytes set out to find out after installing iOS 13.5.1 and giving it a few days to settle down. Why? This is what he had to say.
This video was shot 6 days after iOS 13.5.1 was installed, so it had time to settle in, so to speak. I have seen many comments that it takes about a week for battery performance to optimize it self after an iOS update. I have always been skeptical on this statement as I have never personally had bad battery life right after I update. If I restore and download backup from iCloud well then that is another story. So I decided to run the battery test 6 days after I updated them. In those 6 days they were just idling with power connected.
So how did things pan out? The test was run across an iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, and a new 2020 iPhone SE. The results were surprisingly odd.
You can check the video out for the full rundown of what happened, but it does appear that iOS 13.5.1 negatively impacted battery life in some way. Or, at least, it did in terms of this round of Geekbench scores.
How have you found battery life when running iOS 13.5.1? Let us know in the comments.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Video Tutorial]
- Best Cydia Repos And Sources For iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Unc0ver
- iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatible With Unc0ver 5.0.x [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- Kodi 18.7 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.5.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 Without Or No Computer, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 13.5.1 To Jailbreak iOS 13.5 While Apple Is Still Signing The Firmware
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.