If you’re a commuter, then you no doubt are already very well acquainted with the idea of an in-car mount for your iPhone. Whether you’re using your phone for things like Google Maps or just want to be able to see incoming calls (safely, obviously) being able to have your iPhone hands-free and still available is super useful, and the folks at iOttie have today announced three new mounts, all of which are magnetic and all part of the new iTap 2 lineup.
All three mounts come with a price tag of $25 and join the ever-popular One Touch mounts. Each mount features two magnets that should be capable of keeping an iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max in place, even if they have a case on at the time. Of the three mounts, the dashboard or windshield-mounted option feature reusable suction cups that should work equally well on both textured and smooth surfaces, with a ball joint also making it easy for owners to angle their iPhone just so.
Moving on, we have the air vent mount that uses a twist and lock mechanism that will hopefully mean that your iPhone won’t move around or, even worse, fall out when housed in a car’s vent. Finally, there’s a CD slot mount that allows your iPhone to be mounted in a CD player, blending 2018 with a healthy dose of the year 2000.
Each product in the iTap Magnetic 2 Series comes with a Metal Plate Kit that fits a variety of phones as well as a protective film designed to protect the phone’s finish. Each mount comes with two strong magnets to hold smartphones and cases securely. Simply attach one of the included rare-earth magnetic plates to your smartphone or phone case and place your phone near the iTap Magnetic 2 Mount, allowing the magnets to secure your phone in place.
All of the new mounts are available now and can be ordered from Amazon here.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update, macOS 10.14.2, tvOS 12.1.1
- 2018 iPad Pro 11 / 12.9-Inch Glass Screen Protector: Here Are The Best Ones Available Today [List]
- USB-C Cable For 2018 iPad Pro 11 / 12.9-Inch: Here Are The Best Ones [List]
- 2018 MacBook Air Vs 12-Inch MacBook Vs MacBook Pro [Battery Life Comparison]
- 12.9-Inch iPad Pro Vs 11-Inch iPad Pro Vs 10.5 iPad Pro [Specs Comparison]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 Might Be Possible Once Remounting Issue Is Fixed, Claims Developer
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]