Apple’s iOS 16.4 update is now available for download and it appears that there have been some tweaks to the way people can use the order tracking feature built into the Wallet app.
While Apple didn’t put these changes into the beta updates, nor mention them in the release notes, MacRumors reports that iOS 16.4 brings improvements to the Wallet app’s order tracking capabilities.
According to the report, the iOS 16.4 update now includes a special Home screen widget that can be used to track orders that were placed via Apple Pay. An updated Apple Support document also mentions that users can now share the status of an order for the first time using Messages and other apps.
Apple added order tracking to iOS 16 in September 2022, but there are limitations. The order has to be made via Apple Pay and even then only participating merchants are included. That means that those who place orders elsewhere will have to continue using another solution for keeping tabs on their orders.
This iOS 16.4 update is now available for download and is compatible with the same devices as the iOS 16 update proper.
If you have automatic updates enabled you might already have this installed, but you can of course install it via the Settings app if you handle updates manually.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.4 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.