Apple has released for download iOS 16.4 final OTA profile file and IPSW links to the public after weeks of betas.
If you’re choosing the IPSW files you can now download them yourself ready for manual installation via iTunes on a PC or Finder on a Mac.
You can use the links below to download the correct version of iOS 16.4 that your device. Once installed you can look forward to a few new changes not least the new emojis that have been added.
Other improvements include support for push notifications in web apps that have been added to the Home screen as well as VoiceOver support for maps in the Weather app. A new Voice Isolation feature has been added to cellular calls, while fixes to Crash Detection, Matter-compatible smart thermostats, and more are also included in this release.
Now that you know what’s in iOS 16.4, all you have to do is download and install it on your iPhone. It’s available on the iPhone 8 and newer, all the way up to the very latest iPhone 14.
iOS 16.4 IPSW Direct Download Links:
- iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus
- iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation), (3rd Generation)
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3.1 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.