The popular jailbreak tool unc0ver has been updated to version 4.0.2 with fixes included. If you’ve been using a previous version of the jailbreak you can now update to this latest version.
The lead developer behind unc0ver, Pwn20wnd, took to Twitter today to announce that the update has been released. He says that it includes fixes for iOS 13 through iOS 13.2.3 and “injection into WebContent”.
This is the latest update to a jailbreak tool that has received excellent support from its development team. New updates arrive frequently, often fixing bugs that users have reported. If you’ve yet to jailbreak, make sure you’re using this latest and updated version before you do. And even if you are already up and running you can use this new version to re-jailbreak your device while still enjoying the new bug fixes.
The popular unc0ver jailbreak is a tool that can jailbreak iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, and iPhone 11 Pro devices running iOS 13 through iOS 13.3. But if you need to install iOS 13.3 you’re out of luck. Apple stopped signing it just last week.
Unc0ver v4.0.2 can be downloaded from Unc0ver.dev. Once downloaded, you can follow our previous tutorial on how to go about using it to jailbreak your device:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.4 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.4 Beta 1 Released
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download Checkra1n iOS 13.3.1 Jailbreak IPA, Here’s How [0.9.8 beta]
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak