Amazon is currently selling the Anker PowerWave Pad Wireless Charger for just $8.49 right now. Normally it would cost around $12, so you’re saving more than a quarter.
This deal doesn’t require you to enter any discount codes or clip any on-page coupons, so just add the wireless charger to your cart and check out as normal. This deal only applies to the black charger, too. So make sure you don’t have the blue one selected when adding it to your cart.
The charger can power iPhones at their maximum 7.5W and select Android devices at 10W, so you can be sure that your device is going to charge as quickly as possible. Those phones include the latest from Samsung, for example.
On the side of the charger you’ll find a little LED indicator to tell you when the device is charging, while you won’t need to mess around taking your phone out of its case in order to charge it.
This wireless charger currently has almost 7,500 ratings on Amazon, with a score of 4.4 stars. But we don’t know how long this discount will be around, so make sure to snag it while the going is still good. You can never have too many wireless chargers around the home, after all.
Buy: Anker PowerWave Pad Wireless Charger from Amazon: $8.49 | Original price: $12
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.