Here’s how to download and install iOS 13.2 beta 1 OTA update Configuration Profile file and iPadOS 13.2 without registered UDID or developer account.
Apple has now released iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2 beta 1 to developers. Here’s how to go about installing those updates using the OTA update Configuration Profile. You don’t need to have your UDID registered, either.
Of course, it’s important to remember that these are betas for a reason and bugs are likely. We say that every time and then someone still complains that things aren’t as stable as they would like. Betas are there so developers can test their apps against whatever Apple has changed, but if you really want to test it out for yourselves, here’s how to do it.
Step 1: Open Safari on the device you want to install the beta on and visit this link here.
Step 2: Tap the download button to get started. You’ll also need to tell Safari to OK the download.
Step 3: Select Install on the next screen. You might need to enter your passcode to authenticate, too.
Step 4: Once the profile is installed, your device will restart.
Step 5: Once that has happened, open Settings and go to General > Software Update and you will find the new developer beta ready and waiting. Tap Download and Install and things will now progress the same as any other update.
Once the update is complete, your iPhone or iPad will restart, and that’s all there is to it. Remember, if you do experience issues, you should report them to Apple or the developer in question. That’s the whole point of betas, after all.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Released
- Download: iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 To iOS 13.1.1 / 13.1 / 13.0 / 12.1.4, Here’s How
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 11, Pro Max Tripod For Night Mode Long Exposure Photos [List]
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13.1 Jailbreak Update: Security Content Fixes And Patches Detailed By Apple
- Best iPhone 11, Pro Max Tripods For Night Mode Long Exposure Photos [List]
- Download Kodi 19 IPA / DEB For tvOS 13 Apple TV
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.