Apple today made iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 beta 2 available to developers. This is also the first update to be made available via OTA update thanks to the availability of a developer profile.
Now that iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 are in the hands of developers, we’re beginning to learn of some of the changes and improvements that have been made since the initial beta release. We’d heard that the first beta was a number of weeks old, suggesting that this new release will have plenty of improvements to enjoy. So far, it would appear that is definitely the case.
Below are some of the changes that we’ve spotted or seen mentioned online, and we suspect that there will be plenty more to come.
- New animations added to the iPad Home screen, particular when scrolling the widgets.
- Widgets can now be pinned to the Home screen.
- HomePod now supports multiple voice recogntion via the Home app.
- New Memoji stickers have been added including fingers crossed, shush, thinking, and victory.
- The Camera app now includes an intensity slider for Portrait Mode and the new High-Key Light Mono Lighting option has been added.
- The Apple Maps app now has a new on boarding screen.
- Calendar has received some color and interface improvements.
- Screen Time Downtime settings now sync to your Apple Watch.
- Not iPhone or iPad, but tvOS now supports picture-in-picture.
We also expect that there are plenty of bugs squashed in this release, too.
Now that iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 beta 2 are available,we expect the public beta to be just around the corner. There has clearly been plenty of progress made between these two releases, and we can’t wait to see how things progress in future updates.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Profile Download Free Along With iPadOS 13 Will Be Available This July, Confirms Apple
- Download iOS 13 iPadOS Beta 2 OTA Profile Without UDID / Developer Account [Tutorial]
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Including iPadOS 13 Beta 2
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.