Amazon is currently selling the Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse in white for just $29.99. Normally this would sell for around $50, so you’re saving a cool 40%. And you don’t even need to enter any discount codes or clip any coupons to take advantage of this deal.
Add the DeathAdder Essential to your cart and check out as normal. This deal only applies to the white version of the mouse, but if you really want the black one you can pick that up for an extra $5. That extra cash might be worth it if the rest of your setup is black, for example.
This gaming mouse is a high-precision 6,4000 DPI optical sensor to allow it to keep track of its location on your desk at all times. You can adjust that sensitivity on the fly, too, if your particular gaming needs demand it.
The mouse itself has five programmable buttons on it as well as a ridged, rubberized scroll wheel that’s great to use whether you’re zooming down a scope or just scrolling through a huge Excel document. Whichever it is, the buttons are good for up to 10 million clicks and there’s a two-year warranty backing everything, too.
We’re not sure how long this particular price will be available. So if you’re in the market for a new mouse, now is the time to strike. A bit like a DeathAdder, really.
Buy: Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse from Amazon: $29.99 | Original price: $50
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.