Sometimes a deal pops up that we have to give a double-take to. This deal is most definitely in that category, with Amazon selling the Google Pixel 4 in multiple colors for $699 with a free $200 Amazon gift card thrown in to sweeten the deal.
That’s a very, very sweet deal indeed. And it’s one that we don’t expect to be hanging around for long, so be sure to place those orders sooner rather than later. You don’t want to miss out on this.
The Google Pixel 4 is the latest and greatest pure Google experience on offer and is a great phone if you don’t want to go to the likes of Samsung and Huawei. It’s a phone that will get all of Google’s Android updates immediately, and it’ll stay supported for longer than most other phones, too. Plus it’ll be able to get in on the latest Android betas, too.
Being a Pixel phone it’s also great at taking photos whether in perfect sunlight or a gloomy evening thanks to Night Sight. And once you’ve taken your photo, you can always have a try at editing it using the many Android image editing apps out there.
The Pixel phones are a great option for anyone wanting to switch from an iPhone, too, thanks to its speedy updates and lack of cruft. And if you’re Pixel-curious, this deal is a great way of picking one up at a bargain price, too.
Buy: Google Pixel 4 – Multiple Colors: $699 with free $200 Gift Card
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 2 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released, Here Are The Details
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak