The humble microSD card is something that continues to find itself becoming more and more useful as the years roll on. At one point microSD cards were only really used by people who have a very specific need, but nowadays we use them all over the place.
Right now you can pick up a pretty great 256GB card for just $40, too.
With microSD cards being used in cameras, phones, game consoles, and more it’s always important to have one laying around just in case you need it.
We’ve particularly keen on having a nice large microSD card in our Nintendo Switch consoles so we don’t find ourselves juggling games when the new hotness needs to be downloaded. So when we saw that a 256GB card was available for just $39.99 we wanted to share the love.
This card can cost as much as $100 although it normally retails for around $55. That’s still a pretty great saving, and with some flagship games stretching to around 15GB apiece this is the perfect partner for Nintendo Switches. Nobody should have to worry about deleting games to download more!
This being a huge card also comes into play if you’re a photographer or videographer who needs to be able to fit as much work onto a single card as possible. You really can’t get much better than this card from PNY, especially at this amazing price.
Buy: PNY Elite-X 256GB microSD Card from Amazon: $39.99 | Original price $100
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Profile Download Free Along With iPadOS 13 Will Be Available This July, Confirms Apple
- iOS 13 Beta 1 OTA Configuration Profile And iPadOS 13 Download Not Released Yet, Here’s Why
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]