Apple has today made new versions of watchOS 9 and tvOS 16 available to developers. The new updates are the sixth developer betas to be made available ahead of what is likely to be a September release to the world.
Apple continues to churn through the beta releases for these new updates and this latest round comes just a week after the last one, perhaps pointing towards Apple being closer than ever to having all of the kinks ironed out ahead of a release to the public.
Those who don’t want to wait should be able to download the new public beta versions of these releases in the next few days assuming nothing goes wrong.
The watchOS 9 update is set to include a handful of new watch faces as well as improvements to a number of apps. The Fitness+ feature is getting support for some third-party televisions, while the ECG app is also gaining support for aFib history, too. Developers looking to install this latest beta will need to have their Apple Watch on charge with at least 50% before starting the process.
Installing the tvOS 16 beta requires that the correct profile be installed via Xcode, something only those who are actively developing apps should do. As for the final release, users can look forward to being able to play games using Nintendo Joy-Cons and the Pro Controller, while HDR+ support is also coming to the Apple TV app, too.
Apple also released iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 betas, while the macOS Ventura beta hasn’t been made available so far.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 15.6 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.6 Final IPSW Links OTA Files And iPadOS 15.6 Out Now
- iOS 16 Beta Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Beta 6 Download, Release Date: When Is Apple Expected To Seed It?
- Download: iOS 16 Beta 5 IPSW Links For iPhone And iPad Released
- iOS 16 Beta 5 Profile File Download Of OTA Update Without Dev Account Released
- Download iOS 16 Beta 5 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.