Good news for those who like to get their jailbreak on, with a new unc0ver update having been released so soon after the last one. That means that we are already up to version 3.0.0 b32, and if you’re planning on using the unc0ver jailbreak, this is the update you’re going to want to be using before starting out.
While this is indeed an updated version, the same caveats apply. That means that it still only works with devices that run on the A8X through A11 chips, meaning the iPhone X is fine, along with the 2018 iPad 6. According to those working on unc0ver, we can expect to see support for older and newer A13 devices added soon, although no real time window has been revealed as yet.
It’s also worth noting at this point that this is indeed a beta release, so there will undoubtedly be issues. That being said, this particular beta update does squash one of the issues that plagued previous releases.
- Fix occasional respring loops with Reload System Daemons (Note: Please make sure to turn on Reload System Daemons again if you have turned it off before to let all tweaks function properly)
For now, you’re going to want to be running early versions of iOS 12 to get this jailbreak to work, and thankfully, Apple continues to sign iOS 12.1.1 beta 3, which is indeed a version of the software that can be jailbroken. Bear in mind that this version of iOS doesn’t have the Group FaceTime feature as Apple has disabled it on all versions prior to iOS 12.1.4 due to security issue.
You may also like to check out:
- Downgrade iOS 12.1.4 To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 For Jailbreak [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4 Using Luca’s WebKit Exploit May Soon Be Possible
- Download iOS 12.1.4 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Critical FaceTime Bug Patch
- Download iOS 12.2 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPad Or iPhone
- Best Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones