Apple has just released the Beta 2 version of iPhone OS 4 for developers, along with an updated version of SDK for iPhone and iPod touch. Only members enrolled in the iPhone Developer Standard or Enterprise Program can access these bits of iPhone OS 4 and SDK by signing into Apple Developer Connection.
iPhone OS 4 Beta 2 and SDK includes new API improvements, features and bug fixes. Stay tuned, as we will have more on the change log soon.
Earlier this month, Apple unveiled the new iPhone OS 4 firmware in a preview event, held at their 1-Infinite loop campus in Cupertino. This announcement added lots of new features for both users and developers alike.
All the jailbreakers and unlockers are recommended to check out the updated jailbreaking notes on iPhone OS 4 posted here.
Download iPhone OS 4 Beta 2 and SDK
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iPhone OS 4 with Redsn0w 0.9.5
- Jailbreak iPhone 4.0 with Blackra1n by Geohot
- Jailbroken iPod touch Running on iPhone OS 4 [Video]
- How-to: Enable Wallpapers on iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G in iPhone OS 4.0
- How-to: Enable Multitasking on iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G in iPhone OS 4.0
You can follow me on twitter or join our facebook fanpage to keep yourself updated on all the latest iPhone related releases.