You can now download iPadOS 16.1 beta 2 OTA profile file and IPSW Links for compatible iPad models. Here are the details.
Like clockwork, Apple has released second beta of iPadOS 16.1 shortly after releasing first beta of iOS 16.1 for iPhone.
This beta 2 release of iPadOS 16.1 comes only couple of days after final version of iOS 16 was released to iPhone users worldwide, and three weeks after first beta of iPadOS 16.1 was seeded to developers.
As you may already know, Apple delayed iPadOS 16.x to October this year as the company didn’t deemed it was ready for primetime yet. It was touted that the criticism surrounding how Stage Manager feature was implemented in iPadOS was the main reason for the delay.
If you are a member of Apple Developer Program, head over to developer.apple.com to download the new firmware update on your iPad either as an IPSW file or as an OTA Update. If you are going ahead with OTA route, make sure you download and install the OTA profile file available at developer portal so that you can receive the update over-the-air via Settings > General > Software Update section of the iPad device.
We will be back on what’s new in this update soon. Stay tuned for more on this as it develops.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- iOS 16 Final OTA Profile File Download And IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.