You can now download iOS 14.4.1 IPSW links and OTA profile along with iPadOS 14.4.1. Here are all the details on this.
Apple today released iOS 14.4.1 and iPadOS 14.4.1 to the public and it arrives more than four weeks after the iOS 14.4 and iPadOS 14.4 updates were released. This latest update brings with it very little in the way of features but Apple says that the update includes important security updates. As ever with such releases we’d strongly suggest that you get the update installed as soon as possible.
While Apple isn’t yet saying what security fixes are included, we’d suggest taking advantage of them. That is, assuming you aren’t planning on jailbreaking – it’s possible this security update relates to jailbreaking.
Those who want to download the new iOS 14.4.1 and iPadOS 14.4.1 update can download via the Settings app on the iPhone and iPad. Once in the Settings app tap General, followed by Software update. Your device will then automatically check for the update and prompt you to download it.
This latest update is likely the last one before iOS 14.5 is made available to the public. That update is now available to developers as well as those who are on the public beta program.
We’ve included the links for the final iOS 14.4.1 IPSW downloads here, so go grab the IPSW and get your update done.
iOS 14.4.1 IPSW Download Links:
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)
iPadOS 14.4.1 IPSW Direct Download Links:
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (4th generation),
- 10.2-in. iPad (7th and 8th generations)
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2
- 9.7-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
The links are being updated, so keep hitting the refresh button.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 14.3 With Unc0ver v6.0.0 On iPhone 12 Using AltStore
- Download Unc0ver v6.0.0 IPA iPhone 12 Jailbreak For iOS 14.3
- Want To Downgrade To iOS 14.3 From iOS 14.4 For Unc0ver Jailbreak? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download: iOS 14.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4 Out Now
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.