Apple has released for download iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2 final IPSW links and OTA Update for iPhone and iPad devices. You can get your hands on them, right now!
So, what do iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2 expose to the public? If you have a brand new iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro, then you are going to be able to benefit from Apple’s Deep Fusion camera technology which uses a slew of photographs to stitch them all together to create a stunning creation.
Testing reviews have been mixed but the general consensus appears to be that Deep Fusion is going to be a success. The firmware also includes functionality such as Announce Messages with Siri, support for new AirPods Pro, new privacy settings to protect voice data, a transition from Handoff to ‘AirPlay & Handoff’ within the Settings app, and a slight change to the iconography in Control Center when headphones are connected.
iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2 also include a heap of new emoji characters, a revamped way of arranging and deleting apps from the Home screen, and even a lovely new emoji picker interface. iPhone 11, 11 Pro owners will also be able to change their recording and capture settings directly from the Camera app rather than having to dive into the Settings app.
If you are ready to get your hands on iOS 13.2 or iPadOS 13.2 in the hope that they solve all of the woes that you have been facing on your devices, then you are able to grab it right now on your compatible device. For an over-the-air (OTA) updated, head to Settings > General > Software Update and wait for the iOS 13.2/iPadOS 13.2 download to show up. Select Download and Install and you are good to go.
Alternatively, if you are a fan of the more traditional installation methods and want to get a completely fresh installation of iOS 13.2 or iPadOS 13.2 on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then you can grab the IPSW links compiled for your specific device from below. This will allow an iTunes/Finder Restore.
iOS 13.2 IPSW Download Links:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th-generation)
iPadOS 13.2 IPSW Direct Download Links:
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- iPad Pro (11-inch – 2018)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (1st generation | 2nd generation | 3rd generation)
- iPad 7 (10.2-inch – 2019)
- iPad 5 (9.7-inch – 2017)
- iPad 6 (9.7-inch – 2018)
- iPad Air 3 (2019)
- iPad mini 5 (2019)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Pro (9.7‑inch)
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 13.1.3 Update: Security Content Fixes, Patches Detailed By Apple
- Downgrade iOS 13.1.3 / iPadOS 13.1.3 To iOS 13.1.2, Here’s How
- Checkra1n iOS 13.1.2 Jailbreak Based On checkm8 Exploit ‘Announced’
- Download: iOS 13.1.3 / iPadOS 13.1.3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]