Popular voice chat app, Clubhouse, has added a new feature that it hopes will make it easier for people to tell when a new person is speaking as well as who they are.
Starting now, iOS users will begin to experience spatial audio in the Clubhouse app for the first time. Those using Android devices will have to wait a while however, with Clubhouse saying that support is “coming soon.”
Spatial audio support will ensure that voices are heard in 3D space, making it easier for listeners to differentiate from one speaker to the next. This isn’t quite the same as Apple’s fabled Spatial Audio support however, and users will not benefit from the same head tracking support as a result.
It’s like surround sound, but w/ your own headphones. A more vibrant, human experience! Plus makes it much easier to tell who’s talking.
Despite the launch of Twitter Spaces, Clubhouse appears to be taking the competition in its stride and continues to improve its own experience. It recently opened the doors to everyone, removing the invitation system that may have hampered its early growth.
Hear ye, hear ye 🔊 spAAaAaAatial audio on Clubhouse!
It's like surround sound, but w/ your own headphones. A more vibrant, human experience! Plus makes it much easier to tell who's talking.
thanks to @juberti for this one 👏 rolling out now on iOS, Android coming soon! pic.twitter.com/Zit6F9ijRK
— Clubhouse (@Clubhouse) August 29, 2021
Clubhouse has also shared a short promotional video that should give people a good idea of what they can expect when they get the spatial audio update themselves.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.132 ISO Beta Released With A New Snipping Tool And More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Beta 6 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 15 Beta 6 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- iOS 15 Beta 5 Download Expected Release Date
- Download: iOS 14.7.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.7.1 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 14.7.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.7.1 And iPadOS 14.7.1 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.