Amazon is now selling the 2021 Apple iPad for just $269.99, with both the Silver and Space Gray colors available. All that you need to do is choose the one that you want and place that order.
But make sure to place that order soon, because this kind of deal can’t last for long. We don’t know for sure how long Amazon intends to keep this deal around, nor do we know how many units the retailer has in stock. With that in mind, the only way to be sure of bagging this bargain for yourself is to place your order now before it’s too late.
Amazon would normally sell the 2021 Apple iPad for around $330, making this a deal that saves you 18% and almost $60 off that original asking price. You won’t need to do anything special in order to get that price, either. Just place the order as you would for any other product and then wait for your iPad to land at your doorstep.
Buy :2021 Apple 10.2-inch iPad (Wi-Fi, 64GB) – Space Gray from Amazon: $269.99 | Original price: $330
At the time of writing, the 2021 Apple iPad has more than 31,560 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.8 stars out of a possible five. That’s an excellent score and this bargain iPad is great for anyone who wants to play games or watch their favorite TV shows or movies while on the go.
Again, this deal could end at any moment so be sure to order your iPad now while it’s still available.
Looking for more Black Friday 2022 deals? Check them out here:
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1.1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.