Manufacturers in the world of smartphone accessories are now literally falling over themselves to introduce new products which appeal to owners of Apple’s latest smartphones.
Belkin is the latest globally-known business to tilt its hand where iPhone-compatible accessories are concerned, with the reveal of a 36W USB-C compatible charger which will offer fast charging for the iPhone X and iPhone 8 – up to 50% charge from 0% in 30 minutes.
Belkin currently offers a plethora of accessories which are designed to be used in conjunction with Apple’s hardware. Some of those well-trusted products are already sold directly through Apple, such as the Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad and the Valet Charge Dock for Apple Watch and iPhone. We aren’t quite sure if Apple will start stocking this latest Belkin offering, but it will immediately give iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X owners the ability to charge those devices faster when used inside a vehicle.
The company behind the product is literally selling just the charger for $29.99. There is no USB-C to Lightning cable supplied with the hardware, meaning that anyone who wants to make use of this in the car will either already have to own a USB-C to Lightning cable, or will have to purchase one separately from Apple solely for use with this new Belkin accessory. Apple currently sells the required cable for $25.00.
It’s also actually worth mentioning that the fast charge technology built into this new Belkin accessory is the perfect accompaniment for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X, but it isn’t solely for use with those devices. Use of the accessory in the car will also provide power to other Lightning devices, such as Apple’s earlier iPhone models and iPads. And, of course, if you change up the cable to a USB-C to USB-C, then you can even get the Google Pixel or new MacBooks charging. An extremely versatile product, offered at a decent price, at a time when everyone is going crazy for faster-charging devices.
Interested parties can purchase the new accessory directly from Belkin.com or through Apple’s own website when the library gets updated and it starts to show up as an available product. For now though, you can simply head over to belkin.com to purchase the charger.
You may also like to check out:
- Downgrade iOS 11.1.1 To iOS 10.3.3 Still Works On iPhone 6s
- Kodi 17.6 APK, IPA Download Of Krypton Final Version Released, Here’s What Is New
- PPSSPP iOS 11 IPA Download Of PlayStation Emulator On iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- iOS 11.1.1 Battery Life Drain Compared To iOS 11.1 [Video]
- Download iOS 11.1.1 IPSW Links And OTA Featuring Bug Fixes For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Download iOS 11, 11.1.1, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.1 / 11.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]