Amazon is now selling the 50-inch Amazon Fire 4K TV for just $249.99, if you get your order in as soon as possible. However, make sure to note that we don’t know when Amazon intends to call time on this deal.
With Amazon potentially bringing this deal to an end at any moment those looking to take advantage of this special price should definitely get your order in now before it’s too late. Amazon would normally sell the 50-inch Amazon Fire 4K TV for around $470, meaning your order will now save you 47% and $220 without having to lift a finger. Amazon doesn’t need you to enter any discount codes or clip any on-screen coupons here.
Buy: Amazon Fire TV 50″ 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV from Amazon: $249.99 | Original price: $470
Brilliant 4K entertainment – Bring movies and shows to life with support for vivid 4K Ultra HD, HDR 10, HLG, and Dolby Digital Plus.
Scenes that leap off the screen – 4K Ultra HD, HDR 10, and HLG deliver a clearer and more vibrant picture with brighter colors compared to 1080p Full HD.
At the time of writing, the 50-inch Amazon Fire 4K TV has more than 25,400 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.6 stars out of a possible five. That’s a great score and this is a hugely popular TV for a number of reasons. The price is a big part of that of course, but support for 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, HLG, and Dolby Digital Plus should also be noted, too.
Again, we’ve no idea how long this deal will be available, so get those orders in now if you don’t want to risk overpaying for a product that you can now make a huge saving on.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1.1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.