If you’re sat on something that needs to be returned to an Apple Store, but can’t because they’re all closed, Apple has you covered. The company has made live a new FAQ on its website, telling everyone what the store closures mean and how to deal with them.
The most pressing point some had dealt with was the need to return a product to a store. Apple normally allows buyers to return anything so long as they do it within 14 days of purchase.
That’s obviously an issue if your local store isn’t open anymore, so Apple says that it will allow returns for two weeks after they re-open.
Q: I want to return a product I recently purchased but the 14-day return period will end before March 28—what should I do?
A: Don’t worry. We’ll accept your return up to 14 days after we reopen.* *Exclusions: Contracted iPhones (US, CA, JP, AU); Carrier financing (US only); Trade-in devices (value of device can be given in form of gift card)
Quite when they will re-open is anyone’s guess at this point. After initially saying that stores would be back up and running on March 28, that now doesn’t seem likely. The stores were closed to prevent the further spread of coronavirus, and that’s likely to still be needed come the end of this month.
Some Apple Stores still have members of staff on-hand, but only to allow devices to that were being repaired to be picked up. The complete FAQ regarding temporary store closures can be seen here.
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4 Beta 5
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak