Apple is reportedly getting ready to launch a so-called Apple Watch Series X next year, giving it a larger display than the current Apple Watch Series 8.
The same report also claims that there will be a larger Apple Watch SE as well as a growing Apple Watch Ultra.
Starting with the Apple Watch Series X, that name seems likely to be a placeholder, but given it’s the tenth generation it’s possible Apple could do something similar to what it did with the iPhone X.
David Hsieh, an analyst at technology research firm Omdia, used the name when saying that he expects the display to offer 1.89-inch and 2.04-inch display size options which would make it between 5% and 10% larger than the current Apple Watch Series 8’s two screen sizes.
The same analyst believes that the Apple Watch SE 3 will have the same screen size as the Apple Watch Series 8, meaning thinner bezels and a move to the 41mm and 45mm case sizes. As for the Apple Watch Series 9 later this year, Hsieh suggests we won’t see any screen size increase this time around.
As for the Apple Watch Ultra, the same analysts agrees with Ross Young and Jeff Pu when he says that the next-generation model will feature a larger 2.13-inch display. That’s an increase over the current 1.99-inch display that Apple Watch Ultra owners look at every day.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.