Apple’s popular Apple Watch Ultra is being tipped to get a new display next year, with a report by DigiTimes suggesting that it will increase by as much as 10%.
The report closely matches one shared last month by analyst Jeff Pu who also believes that a similarly large Apple Watch Ultra screen will arrive next month.
The Apple Watch Ultra now has a 1.93-inch OLED screen, making the next one more than two inches diagonally. That increase in screen size will also likely make this the first Apple Watch to break the 50mm case size barrier, although we can hopefully expect Apple to also shrink the borders at the same time.
Buyers of the Apple Watch Ultra have already pointed to the larger screen and case size as reasons behind the wearable’s popularity, so a larger display will no doubt be even more popular.
It should make it easier for Apple to display more information on-screen while also possibly making the battery larger at the same time.
Apple has already been rumored to have plans to use microLED technology for future Apple Watches Ultra models, but it isn’t immediately clear what will happen with the 2023 Apple Watch refresh. Assuming one happens at all, that is.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- iOS 16.2 Jailbreak Palera1n Download Released, Based On Checkm8 Exploit
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.