The brand new Apple Watch Series 7 goes on sale in a matter of hours and when people unbox their new wearable they’ll notice one change that wasn’t previously confirmed — the new watches come with a fancy new aluminum charger instead of the plastic one we’re accustomed to.
While we already knew that the new watches would come with a faster USB-C charger rather than the older USB-A part, the news that the material has changed is new.
It’s since been mentioned by a few people on Twitter as well as some YouTubers who have been given early access to the Apple Watch Series 7.
It isn’t clear why the change has been made, other than it being more aesthetically pleasing.
As for the charger itself, Apple says that it will power an Apple Watch Series 7 around 33% faster than an older charger and an older Apple Watch. That means that it will be able to charge to around 80% battery in just 45 minutes — although people will need to plug the cable into a USB-C power adapter that’s rated for 20W or greater.
Tra l’altro, non so se qualcuno ci ha fatto caso a questo piccolo dettaglio, ma dentro l’#AppleWatchSeries7 il cavo di ricarica, oltre ad essere USB-C, ora è anche in alluminio!
Non è più totalmente di plastica come gli scorsi anni! pic.twitter.com/7xV4jKeHQ3
— iMatteo (@iMatteo_Pau) October 13, 2021
The new Apple Watch Series 7 is available from Friday and replaces the outgoing Apple Watch Series 6, while Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 make up the rest of the current Apple Watch lineup.
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Download: iOS 15.0.2 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 15.0.2 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 15.0.2 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.