Apple has today released the fourth iOS 16.5 and iPadOS 16.5 beta to developers a week after it released the third to the same group of testers.
Those who are registered developers and are signed in using their appropriate Apple ID can now download the software update over the air by toggling the iOS 16/iPadOS 16 Developer Beta on in the Settings app.
While it’s still too early to know what these fourth betas have to offer we do know what the previous releases brought to the table. With that in mind we can expect iOS 16.5 and iPadOS 16.5 to include a new Sports tab in the Apple News app, making it easier and quicker to access sports content at the tap of a button.
Beyond that, Apple has now made it possible to use Siri to begin a screen recording for the first time. There was already support for ending a recording, but this change means that one can also be initiated hands-free.
Finally, support for multi-viewing sports content has also been added to the TV app, allowing people to watch multiple games at the same time.
It isn’t yet clear when we can expect Apple to make these two updates available for everyone to download, but we don’t expect there to be too many more betas before iOS 16.5 and iPadOS 16.5 are available for everyone.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.4.1 OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.4.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.