Not many people seem to be aware that they can add credit to their account for App Store and iTunes purchases, but not only can you do it, you can also get an additional 10% bonus.
Apple started sending emails out to customers of iTunes and the App Store, letting them know that they can now pick up a 10% bonus on whatever amount the add to their accounts.
Once that money is added via a debit or credit card, it can be used for making App Store and iTunes purchases, as well as iCloud subscriptions.
According to the emails that are being sent out, Apple says that it will add 10% to amounts ranging from a single dollar all the way up to $200. That means that anyone who adds the maximum, will receive an additional $20, absolutely free.
The promotion will apparently run from March 10th through March 14th and appears to be running in the United States and Germany. Unfortunately, our testing in the UK suggests the deal isn’t available there.
To take advantage of this offer, open the App Store on an iOS device and then tap your account profile in the top-right corner. Then, simply tap “Add Funds to Apple ID”, which you will find towards the bottom of the screen. From here, simply select the amount of money you want to add and you should see the promotional bonus there, too.
If you’re a heavy App Store or iTunes user, this is a no brainer and is effectively free money. You can’t say fairer than that.
You may also like to check out:
- Downgrade iOS 12.1.4 To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 For Jailbreak [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4 Using Luca’s WebKit Exploit May Soon Be Possible
- Download iOS 12.1.4 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Critical FaceTime Bug Patch
- Download iOS 12.2 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPad Or iPhone
- Best Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones