Apple’s Leather Folio for the iPhone X is a pretty great case if you like leather and want a case that will also protect the front of your phone. The case is available in a few different colors and looks awesome, but there’s normally one problem. At $100, it’s not cheap. There’s good news at hand however, with a couple of colors currently available for just $49.99.
There are three colors to choose from; Black, Taupe, and Berry. In fact, that last one is even cheaper at just $44. We don’t think you can go wrong with the black one, but the taupe color is a nice one, too. Berry, we’re a little less sure about.
The Leather Folio is built from specially tanned and finished European leather, and because this is an Apple case you know that it’s going to fit around your iPhone X like no other. The cover also wakes your iPhone up when it’s opened, making everything as seamless as can be.
You’ll keep your iPhone cleaner with this case, too, thanks to the soft microfiber lining that will give your phone a freshener every time it’s opened and closed. That’s not all though, because there’s also space for holding your cash and cards.
You might be wondering if you’ll lose the ability to wirelessly charge your iPhone with this thing on, but we have great news for you. Wireless charging works just fine, so you don’t have to take your iPhone out of the case in order to charge it.
- Buy: Apple Leather Folio (for iPhone X) – Black from Amazon: $49.99 | Original price: $99
- Buy: Apple Leather Folio (for iPhone X) – Berry from Amazon: $44 | Original price: $99
- Buy: Apple Leather Folio (for iPhone X) – Cosmos Blue from Amazon: $60 | Original price: $99
- Buy: Apple Leather Folio (for iPhone X) – Taupe from Amazon: $49 | Original price: $99
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4: Downgrade To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 And Jailbreak Using RootlessJB, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 12.1.4 To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 For Jailbreak [Guide]
- Download iOS 12.1.4 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Critical FaceTime Bug Patch
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4 / iOS 12.1.3: Downgrade Now As Brandon Azad Has Released His iOS 12.1.2 Exploit
- Download iOS 12.2 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released To Developers