Amazon is now selling the 14-inch MacBook Pro for just $1,599 when you place an order soon. Amazon doesn’t currently say when this deal is going to come to an end, and that means that it could happen at any moment. Order now to make sure that you don’t run the risk of paying more than you need to.
Amazon would normally sell the 14-inch MacBook Pro for around $2,000, but right now you can save $400 and 20% without having to do anything special at all. There are no on-screen coupons required here, and you don’t even need to enter any discount codes, either. Simply place an order as you would for any other product and your new MacBook Pro will be with you in just a matter of days.
Buy: 2021 Apple MacBook Pro (14.2-inch, Apple M1 Pro chip with 8‑core CPU and 14‑core GPU from Amazon: $1,599 | Original price: $2,000
Apple M1 Pro or M1 Max chip for a massive leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
Up to 10-core CPU delivers up to 3.7x faster performance to fly through pro workflows quicker than ever
This MacBook Pro is now available in Space Gray and Silver colors so make sure to select the one that best fits your aesthetic. Both machines come with 512GB of SSD storage as well as 16GB of RAM and a speedy Apple M1 Pro chip.
At the time of writing, the 14-inch MacBook Pro has more than 1,270 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.7 stars out of a possible five. That’s a score that is indicative of just how popular this machine is, and imagine how happy those people would be if they’d paid 20% less, too.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Released As Public Launch Nears
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.0.2 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.0.2 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.