As it stands right now, Apple has closed down more than 20 of its retail outlets in the United States, citing a rise in COVID-19 cases.
However, as MacRumor notes, 5 stores in Washington closed down due to worsened weather, and had nothing to do with the virus.
The latest high-profile locations to be shut for business include Apple Carnegie Library in Washington, D.C., Apple Century City in Los Angeles, and Apple Walnut Street in Philadelphia. Apple also has six stores temporarily closed in Texas, in addition to three in Ohio, two in Virginia, two in Georgia, and a handful of others.
Developing on this occurrence, Bloomberg reached out to Apple for a comment on this.
“We regularly monitor conditions and we will adjust our health measures to support the well-being of customers and employees,” Apple said in a statement. “We remain committed to a comprehensive approach for our teams that combines regular testing with daily health checks, employee and customer masking, deep cleaning and paid sick leave.”
Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman also noted that Apple has also closed down some of its retail stores in New York as well, including Fifth Ave, Grand Central, SoHo and World Trade Center. However, Apple continues to entertain pick-up orders as well as same day deliveries for orders placed online.
As it stands right now, MacRumors has collected a list of all the stores that are currently closed as per Apple’s website.
- Apple Carnegie Library in Washington, D.C.
- Apple Century City in Los Angeles, CA
- Apple Beverly Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Apple Walnut Street in Philadelphia, PA
- Apple Baybrook in Friendswood, TX
- Apple First Colony Mall in Sugar Land, TX
- Apple Highland Village in Houston, TX
- Apple Memorial City in Houston, TX
- Apple Willowbrook Mall in Houston, TX
- Apple The Woodlands in The Woodlands, TX
- Apple Crocker Park in Westlake, OH
- Apple Eton in Woodmere, OH
- Apple Summit Mall in Akron, OH
- Apple Fair Oaks in Fairfax, VA
- Apple Potomac Town Center in Woodbridge, VA
- Apple Cumberland Mall in Atlanta, GA
- Apple Lenox Square in Atlanta, GA
- Apple Saddle Creek in Germantown, TN
- Apple The Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Apple Pheasant Lane in Nashua, NH
- Apple Towson Town Center in Towson, MD
- Apple Alderwood in Lynnwood, WA
- Apple Bellevue Square in Bellevue, WA
- Apple Southcenter in Tukwila, WA
- Apple Tacoma Mall in Tacoma, WA
- Apple University Village in Seattle, WA
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Download: iOS 15.2 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 15.2 — Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 15.2 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.