Apple’s April Spring Loaded event has ended, as usual, it was jam-packed with nuggets of information and product announcements that need to be digested. In addition to the larger announcements that have garnered global coverage, Apple also announced a number of smaller tidbits, all of which deserve coverage.
So, with that in mind, let’s take a look at a few of the smaller announcements that may you may not have seen.
Apple TV 4K
The announcement of the next-generation Apple TV 4K will definitely appeal to those people who adore consuming media in glorious 4K UHD. The new 4K Apple TV comes with the A12 Bionic chip, support for high frame rate HDR and Dolby Vision Video.
The brand new Apple TV will also feature the all-new Siri Remote that comes with an innovative clickpad control that offers five-way navigation for better accuracy, and is also touch-enabled. The hardware will cost $149.00.
iPhone 12 MagSafe Leather Cases and Sleeves
In addition to introducing a brand new purple color iPhone 12, Apple has also introduced new MagSafe leather sleeves and cases with an array of new colors.
iPhone 12 owners can grab a MagSafe Leather Wallet finished in Arizona, a Silicone Case in new colors, including Capri Blue, Pistachio, Cantaloupe and Amethyst, and a Leather Sleeve or Leather Case in a stunning Deep Violet color.
White Magic Keyboard for iPad
There’s a brand new Magic Keyboard coming to perfectly compliment the new iPad Pro. Apple isn’t reinventing the wheel with the extremely popular Magic Keyboard but it will be finished in glorious white. It’ll still offer the same backlit-keys and floating cantilever design and will cost $299/$349.
New Apple Watch Bands
Apple Watch owners can take advantage of a plethora of new Watch bands with an array of new colors and unique styles. The $49 Solo loop will be available in a slew of new colors and different sizes, including Tomales Blue and Cantaloupe.
The upgraded braided version can be purchased for $99 in Electric Orange and Pistachio. The Sport band will be offered in Mallard Green, Cantaloupe, and Capri Blue. And there is also a brand new Hermès woven textile band.
iOS/iPadOS 14.5 Release Date
After a period of internal and external testing, Apple has confirmed that it will release the final version of iOS 14.5 and iPadOS 14.5 next week. This upgraded version of iOS and iPadOS is required for Apple’s new AirTag hardware so it makes perfect sense that it will head into the public domain ahead of the April 30 AirTag release. As always, we will provide more in-depth details when the firmware is available to download, including download links.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.5 RC IPSW Links, OTA Profile Update Along With iPadOS 14.5 Released
- Download Unc0ver v6.0.0 IPA iPhone 12 Jailbreak For iOS 14.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checkin
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.