Connecting all of your stuff to one port on your laptop is about to get a whole lot easier with a new Anker 575 USB-C Docking Station selling for just $169.99.
The Anker 575 USB-C Docking Station would normally sell for around $250, which means that this deal will now save you 32% and $80 which is well worth having in your pocket. You don’t need to enter any discount codes or clip any on-screen coupons to get that price, but you do need to consider placing your order as soon as possible otherwise there’s a chance you could miss out. We don’t know when this deal is going to end so keep that in mind.
Buy: Anker Docking Station, Anker 575 USB-C Docking Station: $169.99 | Original price: $250
Huge Expansion: Equipped with an 85W laptop-charging USB-C port, an 18W Power Delivery USB-C port, a USB-C data port, 3 USB-A ports, 2 HDMI ports, a DisplayPort, an Ethernet port, SD/microSD card slots, a 3.5 mm AUX port, and a DC input.
The Anker 575 USB-C Docking Station can charge your laptop at up to 85W while also offering an 18W USB-C power delivery port for charging your phone or tablet at the same time. Other ports include three USB-A ports, a pair of HDMI ports, a DisplayPort, and an Ethernet port. There are also slots for your memory cards as well as a 3.5mm jack.
All of that connects to your computer via just a single USB-C cable and you’ll be up and running in no time at all. You even get a USB-C cable in the box so you don’t need anything else to get started.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.4.1 OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.4.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.