Charging multiple things at once normally means you need to have multiple wall outlets spare. If you’re living in an old home or just want power in the wrong place, that can be a problem. That’s when being able to charge multiple devices from a single charger comes in handy and right now there’s a great deal to be had on one that can wirelessly charge your iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time.
Right now you can get your hands on an Anker 2-in-1 Wireless Charger for just $23.99 when you enter our special discount code during checkout. Normally, this would sell for around $30, so you’re saving plenty for almost no work. You don’t need to clip any on-page coupons either, so just remember that discount code!
Buy: Anker 2-in-1 Wireless Charger from Amazon: $23.99 with code AKRA2570 | Original price: $30
As the name might suggest, this single charger can power two things at once. They’re two things iPhone owners might have as well, with one being that iPhone and the other an Apple Watch. Both can be charged at the same time and the Apple Watch charging cable – you need to supply that yourself – coils up inside and plugs into a USB port inside the wireless charger itself. Pretty cool, right?
That Apple Watch charger can be laid flat or stood up to make use of the Apple Watch’s Nightstand mode if you want. And again, the whole thing uses just the one power outlet.
This deal won’t run forever so make sure to take advantage now. Orders before May 10 are good and remember to enter that discount code at checkout.
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.