Jet, the retailer owned by Walmart, has today announced that it has been able to join the Apple Authorized Reseller program.
The move is seen as a big win for the retailer, which is currently in the midst of a battle with online retailer behemoth Amazon.
With the latter only offering a small number of Apple’s products officially, Jet’s reseller status will allow it to sell items that are not available via Amazon, potentially giving it a huge leg up against its rival.
In order make sure that it takes full advantage of this announcement, Jet does have some deals running to celebrate the fact that it can now officially stock Apple’s hardware and accessories.
If you’re not familiar with Jet, it first garnered attention a few years ago when it appeared as an e-commerce site that brought products from multiple sellers and then offered them at discounted rates depending on the order total. This gained the attention of Walmart, which subsequently bought it out. Walmart itself has long been an Apple Authorized Reseller, so it perhaps stands to good reason that Jet would follow suit now that it is under the wing of the retailer.
While Walmart also sells hardware and accessories, it has also started to offer bigger products such as iMacs and MacBooks at some of its stores in a plan to further increase its Apple-based sell-through.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 With Cydia: Video Demo Proof Posted Online By Security Researcher
- Houdini iOS 11.4 / 11.3 Semi-Jailbreak Teased In New Video
- How To Fix Black Dot Crashing Bug In iOS Messages App
- PUBG Mobile 0.5.0 APK, iOS Download Of English Version Release Is Imminent
- Download: iOS 11.4 Beta 4 IPSW & OTA, tvOS 11.4, watchOS 4.3.1, macOS 10.13.5 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.3.1 / 11.2.6 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download iOS 11.3.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Fix For Third-Party Screen Repair Issue