Adobe has brought its popular image editing app Lightroom to the Mac App Store. Apple confirmed as much when it announced the redesigned store as part of the macOS Mojave announcement a year ago, and it’s now happened.
Anyone who wants to download Adobe Lightroom can do so now with the Mac App Store version being a free download. An in-app purchase is added to unlock the app once the initial seven-day trial comes to a close, with subscriptions costing $9.99 per month or $118.99 annually.
The revamp of the Mac App Store that arrived alongside macOS Mojave late last year has seen a raft of apps return to it. Developers previously stayed away from the store due to poor performance and Apple’s 30% cut, but it seems Apple has been able to make some reconsider. Microsoft Office is one of the suites of apps to have returned to the Mac App Store, with Panic also bringing Transmit back.
Adobe’s Lightroom is one of the most high-profile arrivals on the Mac App Store, though, and signifies the company’s apparent newfound willingness to sacrifice its own subscription model.
The cloud-based service for people who love photography, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom gives you everything you need to edit, organize, store, and share your photos across desktop, mobile, and web.
Create incredible photos anywhere with Photoshop Lightroom and 1TB of cloud storage. The app offers powerful photo editing features in an easy-to-use interface. Adjust your full-resolution shots and have both your originals and edits backed up to the cloud. Organize with searchable keywords that are automatically applied without the hassle of tagging. And easily share and showcase your photos in fun ways.
You can download Adobe Lightroom from the Mac App Store with its free trial now.
(Download: Adobe Lightroom for Mac on App Store)
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 3 Download Expected Release Date
- iOS 13 Public Beta Profile Download Release Date Now Said To Arrive This Month, Says Apple
- Download iOS 13 iPadOS Beta 2 OTA Profile Without UDID / Developer Account [Tutorial]
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Including iPadOS 13 Beta 2
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.